assisting small businesses
What keeps you up at night? As a successful small business owner, you are preoccupied with a multitude of demands: sales, service, inventory, regulation, etc.
But some of the most common issues that keep you awake at night are elusive answers to difficult questions:
- How does the new tax law affect me, my business and employees?
- How do I exit this business and retire? What is my business worth?
- How do I keep key employees?
- Is there a way to save other than my meager 401k?
- How can I reduce my tax bill?
- How will the Affordable Care Act affect my business and me personally?
- Will my family have enough if something were to happen to me?
And there are dozens more.
Sound financial planning can help. Our goal is to understand your concerns, develop solutions to alleviate them, and do it all in a transparent, service-oriented system.
- Retirement plans & strategies
- Business Valuation
- Cash flow
- Ownership transition
- Employee Benefits
- Key man
- Buy-Sell Arrangements
Call us today at (800) 276-1377 to schedule a no obligation, free consultation.
Please take 2 minutes to view our short introductory video: